Lucid


I knew this term when I read Manhwa “Dr. Frost” on Webtoon (ga promosi kok). Lucid dreaming is a state when we realize in our dream that we are dreaming (I define it myself haha). First time I read the chapter about this phenomena, I questioned “does it really exist in the real world?”.

Well, don’t you think, how can someone realize that he/she is dreaming? Don’t we just experience our dream without knowing it is only a dream, we just follow the plot just like we do our lives in real world? Yea, I didn’t have any experience about Lucid that time.

But last Sunday I had one. In that dream, I realize that it is only a dream but it feels like a real life. I want to wake up but I don’t know how, so I decided (in that dream) to follow the plot. Even in that dream I thought that I must be really homesick that I dreamt about my home, my family. I was happy to do anything just like everyday life at home. Interacting with all of the family members. Having “fight” with my brother (haha). When I had a conversation with my sister, I said to her, “I know it is only a dream, It is no real at all, please help me to wake up.” Then when I had an I-couldn’t-understand-conversation with my siblings, I finally woke up. In the end, I am amazed that I experienced that thing. It is like I do what I want to do, I chose my own decision in my dream “consciously". Now, I know, that Lucid thing does exist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Es Wawan