It is important to let them know

I got a badmood, bad feeling and bad physical condition 2 days ago. Maybe I had an "overdoze" of thinking about something. Hahahaaaa such a fool reason.

Here I give you an advice. When you get bored, bad mood, get any negative aura. quickly, quickly bring yourself free from it. Catched by negative aura change ourselves to tend to think negatively, make us do useless thing : walking in the turbulence, turbulence of our mind. Never get the "eigen value". Whereas the solution is really simple. As simple as folding our hand.

I had a probem in telling what I want to my parents. We had different opinion and will about my life of study. I decided to against it quietly. But it is hard for me doing something without let my parents know, especially to take great step in ny life. I mean trying to take a step to reach my dreams.

Finally this morning I told them what I want to do and also ask for their pray. Alhamdulillah now I feel free. It's time for me to fight. If Allah permits, I can pass it with excellent output and come to the next fights. Bismillaahirrahmaanirrahiim. no losing before the war begins.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Es Wawan