Congratulation, Guys ^^

Kyaaa I don't know why i am so happy. An inbox came to my email several minutes ago. From Mr. Ichu. Deg. Dag Dig Dug Dherrr. A bit shocked, I opened it, Bismillah. It was an announcement about the exchange to Japan. The selected participants were my friends (ya iyalah orang sejurusan) Let's call them Gesi and Yudi. Waaaa I am so happy knowing this announcement hahaha besides I'm not the one selected. Tapi ga tau dah ini seneng banget rasanya.

Hahahaa it's okay. I've tried. I am not a loser this time. Gyahahahaa

Now the Important thing is repairing myself. Hahahaa orang ngejalanin perintah agama masih belum bener gini kok minta-minta yang lebih. Gyahahahaaa :D :D

Congratulation, guys. May Allah bless you. May the next step will be done smoothly. Semangaat! Ganbatte Kudasai!

Popular posts from this blog

Es Wawan