Warming Up

Hello, World! Nala here! Just letting you know that I still exist inside you.

It has been more than 4 months with no writings. No stories. No opinions. I think my agility in writing fades along with 4 months without it. I feel worried and confused at the same time. I want to write down some words but turns out no words are coming. I truly truly don't want the eager to write disappears.

So here I am! Try to write down some random sentences with no meaning at all. No topics nor stories. It is just a warm up. I hope it really is a warm up which means after this writings, I can easily turn  my thoughts to words and write it down here. Whether it is just a daily stories or kind of serious topic, is fine!

At last, let me tell you a sneak peek to the dominant feeling and thought I have. I "lost" friend in a side but at the same time life builds another friendship for me. I feel sad and happy at the same time. I hope things are going better.

Well, see you next time! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Es Wawan